When You Can’t Get Out, Get Up!
With pumpkin spice lattes and Halloween candy also comes the promise of cold weather and earlier sunsets. With the winter months ahead, it is crucial to remember the importance of working out even if you can’t get out. Helium Trampoline Park has tons of activities for you and your children to enjoy without getting bored. From games like basketball and dodgeball to our trampolines and obstacle courses, there is no shortage of fun and exercise. We may not be able to get outside and play for the winter so we must remember to get our exercise elsewhere.
How Exercise Helps Children in School
There’s no end to the ways exercise can help children do better in school, but here are a few of our favorites.
1. A combination of motor skills and aerobic fitness improves academics
2. Exercise creates more efficient white matter and brain connectivity
3. Exercise before school improves focus and reduces ADHD symptoms
4. Physical activity should remain playful for best results
5. Boys can especially benefit from regular physical activity
6. Taking “brain breaks” during class improves classroom performance
7. After-school exercise groups can improve cognitive function
8. Resistance training and lifting weights can improve memory
Take a Brain Break at Helium Park
Whether it’s basketball, dodgeball, trampoline or trapeze, we have something that the whole family will enjoy.